1. Pan K, Liu XM, Yang ZX, Jardine RJ and Cai YQ. (2021). Undrained Cyclic Response of K-0-Consolidated Stiff Cretaceous Clay under Wheel Loading Conditions. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 147, 04021087.
2. Pan K, Yang ZX and Cai YQ. (2021). Flow liquefaction potential of loose sand: stress path envelope and energy–based evaluation. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 58, 1783-1789.
3. Pan K, Xu TT, Liao D and Yang ZX. (2020). Failure mechanisms of sand under asymmetrical cyclic loading conditions: experimental observation and constitutive modelling. Géotechnique, doi:10.1680/jgeot.20.P.004.
4. Pan K, Zhou GY, Yang ZX and Cai YQ. (2020). Comparison of cyclic liquefaction behavior of clean and silty sands considering static shear effect. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 139, 106338.
5. Pan K and Yang ZX. (2020). Evaluation of liquefaction potential of sand under random loading conditions: equivalent approach versus energy-based method. Journal of Earthquake Engineering, 24(1): 59–83.
6.Pan K, Cai YQ, Yang ZX and Pan XD. (2019). Liquefaction of sand under monotonic and cyclic shear conditions: impact of drained preloading history. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 126, 105775.
7. Pan K, Yang ZX and Xu TT. (2018). Impact of static preshearing on undrained anisotropy and shear characteristics of sand. International Journal of Geomechanics, 18(12): 04018162.
8. Pan K and Yang ZX. (2018). Effects of initial static shear on cyclic resistance and pore pressure generation of saturated sand. Acta Geotechnica, 13(2), 473-487.
9. Yang ZX and Pan K. (2017). Flow deformation and cyclic resistance of saturated loose sand considering initial static shear effect. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 92, 68-78.
10. 潘坤，杨仲轩. (2017). 不规则动荷载作用下砂土孔压特性试验研究.岩土工程学报, 39, 79-84.